Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- The materials on eBook Junkie's web site are provided "as is". eBook Junkie makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, eBook Junkie does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
eBook Junkie - provides you with a collection of ebooks you can download for free. The eBooks are submitted by us and members of our site. Most eBooks are hosted on our server, while others will be links to other sites. We don't write the eBooks and are not responsible for its content. We merely collect eBooks that are written by others and can be offered for free. We are not responsible for any content on other sites we link to.We are neither affiliated with authors and brands nor responsible for its content and change of content.Information contained herein is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall ANYONE be held liable for any loss of profit, special, incidental, consequential, or other similar claims.
In no event shall eBook Junkie or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on eBook Junkie's Internet site, even if eBook Junkie or a eBook Junkie authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on eBook Junkie's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. eBook Junkie does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. eBook Junkie may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. eBook Junkie does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
eBook Junkie has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by eBook Junkie of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to eBook Junkie's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.